Sunday, July 12, 2009

Pride and Prejudice and Zombies

Can I say HILARIOUS???

So the author, Seth Grahame-Smith basically took Jane Austen's "Pride and Prejudice" and added a sub-plot of Zombies that the Bennet sisters are trained to defeat.

If you have ever read (especially if you have read it a million times) "Pride and Prejudice" this will leave you rolling on the floor in laughter.

Mr. Bennet was worried about the lives of his daughters during the time of this horrible plauge (aka Zombies) so he sent his daughters to China to learn to fight and defend themselves from the 'unmentionables'. But this dampens considerably the Bennet girls chance of marriage.

I think what Seth Grahame-Smith did was take the original story and whenever it started to get a little boring, added a zombie attack. I laugh until I cry when I read this book!!

If you like spoofs, you will definitely enjoy this one. Please go read it! MWA HA HA HA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment